Open a kitchen cabinet and you are likely to find a shelf crowded with cups, mugs, and sports bottles. Most people accumulate these because:
– We need them for everyday use.
– We enjoy multiple sets for holidays and seasons.
– We collect these pieces as souvenirs.
– Mugs with slogans make popular gifts.
– Sports bottles are popular promotional giveaways.
– “Kid cups” with straws come back from restaurants and parties.
– We inherit sets of dishes from older relatives.
Since these tend to pile up over time, today’s challenge is to find seven beverage containers to give away. Does seven seem like too many? Remember to consider:
- Sports Bottles
- Travel mugs
- Kiddie cups
- Plastic Glasses
- Plastic Drink Coolers
Any of these items that are in good shape make great donations. If you have been accumulating a pile of items “to donate,” mark a time in your calendar to drop items off. A pile of donations quickly becomes a pile of clutter in itself!
Are you ready to free some space in your cabinet? What item from this category do you tend to keep too many of?