My motivation for founding The Seana Method in 2010 was simple: to help people. It seemed like everywhere I turned, people were talking about how their spaces were a mess, their schedules were out of control, and their “stuff” was overwhelming. In a society where accumulation of wealth had always been linked to high quality of life, I seemed to be witnessing the direct opposite.
How May I Help You?
I offer a full range of services to meet your organizing and productivity needs.
Don’t see what you need? Contact me and let’s talk!
The blog is where I share my best tips and strategies for getting and keeping your organized. You will find a variety of content here, including:
- How To posts targeting specific items and spaces
- Time Management posts to help you make the most of the time you have
- Humor posts, including my comic strip called “Polly Tries”
- Stories gleaned from my time working with clients
- Encouragement posts to keep you moving forward
Image by Ron Hoekstra from Pixabay When most people think of clutter, they imagine messy…
Home Sweet Home for Your Stuff
Image by Mediamodifier from Pixabay When I was a young girl, I would wait all…
Am I Even Making Progress?
Image by ZeeNBee from Pixabay Making progress feels good. Often, it is evidence of progress…