My motivation for founding The Seana Method in 2010 was simple: to help people. It seemed like everywhere I turned, people were talking about how their spaces were a mess, their schedules were out of control, and their “stuff” was overwhelming. In a society where accumulation of wealth had always been linked to high quality of life, I seemed to be witnessing the direct opposite.
How May I Help You?
I offer a full range of services to meet your organizing and productivity needs.
Don’t see what you need? Contact me and let’s talk!
The blog is where I share my best tips and strategies for getting and keeping your organized. You will find a variety of content here, including:
- How To posts targeting specific items and spaces
- Time Management posts to help you make the most of the time you have
- Humor posts, including my comic strip called “Polly Tries”
- Stories gleaned from my time working with clients
- Encouragement posts to keep you moving forward
Travel Like a Minimalist
Travel is booming. It seems as though most of us are happy to be able…
Energy Management and Productivity
Recently, I was on a trip to a warm, tropical location (my favorite) and the…
Virtual Organizing FAQs
Ever since the pandemic, many experiences that had traditionally been conducted in person have “gone…