My motivation for founding The Seana Method in 2010 was simple: to help people. It seemed like everywhere I turned, people were talking about how their spaces were a mess, their schedules were out of control, and their “stuff” was overwhelming. In a society where accumulation of wealth had always been linked to high quality of life, I seemed to be witnessing the direct opposite.
How May I Help You?
I offer a full range of services to meet your organizing and productivity needs.
Don’t see what you need? Contact me and let’s talk!
The blog is where I share my best tips and strategies for getting and keeping your organized. You will find a variety of content here, including:
- How To posts targeting specific items and spaces
- Time Management posts to help you make the most of the time you have
- Humor posts, including my comic strip called “Polly Tries”
- Stories gleaned from my time working with clients
- Encouragement posts to keep you moving forward
Image by Mircea Iancu from Pixabay We’ve moved into the second month of the new…
Building or renovating a home is a large undertaking. The excitement of having something new…
Today is the last day of “Lighten Up! Tips for Letting Go in 2024.” Have…